What should go where? How do I maximise my space? Where do I start?
We provide the full service for a new bathroom (or any room), but here is a checklist to help you get started…
- Draw a rough sketch of your bathroom, showing the position of soil pipe and windows and doors and the height of the room.
- There are many fully back to wall wc suites available however some bathrooms must have an open backed pan due to position of soil pipe.
- Check if you need to have a raised a shower tray.
- Do you know what kind of system you have i.e high pressure taps on a low pressure system would require a pump.
- Do you require a water softener? Having one can prolong the life of your new bathroom and also combat scale that may already be in the system.
- Be aware of lighting even lighting will get rid of dark areas in the bathroom making colour matching easier.
For more advice or a quote on creating your dream sanctuary, please get in touch.